Miller Farms has partnered with fellow businesses to make a bigger difference together at Thanksgiving for almost 70 years, and we will continue that tradition this year. Our turkeys continue to be all-natural, free range turkeys sourced from a fourth-generation family farm.
For every Miller Farms turkey you purchase, one will be donated to a family in need through Foodshare, our local Feeding America food bank partner in Hartford, Connecticut. With tens of millions of Americans filing for unemployment because of COVID-19 and many facing food insecurity, this year your purchase will make a difference in your employees lives and the lives of families in need.
"It really brought me to tears how many of our team members secured a Thankful Turkey that don’t need one, but intend to gift it to their landlord, a teacher, their super.... So many many lives touched within my own org – not to mention the good work you are doing with Foodshare. I couldn’t be more delighted we found each other. If we can get ahead of this next year – I’d like this to become a signature program for W2O."—Angela Gillespie, COO, W2O
This year Dine-in Connecticut is sponsoring local deliveries in Connecticut. Nice!
You can download our printable one-page description here. Business orders must be in by October 15th.
Current 2020 Business Partners in Giving
Avon Health Center | Brothers Oil | Carmon Funeral Home | Casle Corp | CO: Collective | EDM | General Machine | GMN - USA | Hartford Provisions Company (HPC) | MLK&R Law | Mohawk N.E. | Northwest Community Bank | Old Castle | O'Neill's Chevrolet-Buick Inc of Avon | Paint & Powder Works | Pepco | Polymer Resources | Red Technology | Superspring | The Hartford Financial Services Company | Union Savings Bank | Webber & Meyers LLC | White Flower Farm | W20
Join Business Partners in Giving
- Decide on the number of Thankful Turkeys you wish to order for your employees and/or clients. All turkeys are 10-12 lb. The cost of per turkey is $59 (retail is $99). Our minimum business gift order is 10 turkeys.
- Payments are processed by Credit Card.
- At the end of October, we'll send you communications that you can send to your employees and customers about the Thankful Turkey, so your community can hear about your 2020 giving.
- In early November, we’ll reach out to setup delivery date and time of your turkeys during the week of November 16. All deliveries will be made by November 20, 2020.
- Additional Benefits: Recognition and promotion on our website, Facebook, Instagram, and marketing materials as Business Partners in Giving during the month of November.