Thankful Turkey – Buy a Turkey, Give a Turkey
WE ARE SOLD OUT OF THANKFUL TURKEYS! Thank you for making 2020 a success. Please visit the following markets in Connecticut if you would like to purchase a Miller Farms turkey without a donation: BIG Y, Marandino's (New Hartford), Newington Meat, Pats IGA (Wolcott), The Butchery (South Windsor), Tulmeadow Farms
If you can, we encourage you to donate a turkey to a family in need this Thanksgiving through Foodshare directly.
Our signature antibiotic-free, free-range turkey from a fourth-generation family farm. With every Miller Farms Thankful Turkey you purchase, one is given to a family in need through Foodshare, our local Feeding America food bank partner. Buy a Turkey, Give a Turkey. Damn delicious, as Auntie Cal likes to say. Please Note: This is the only turkey we are selling for Thanksgiving 2020.
- All Thankful Turkeys are 10-12 lb, uncooked, and Certified Humane®.
- Market pick-up is not available, because of the number of orders and COVID-19 uncertainty.
- Shipping to multiple locations is available. We have you and your loved ones covered anywhere in the continental United States.
- Your Thankful Turkey will ship in Vericool eco-friendly packaging with dry ice the week before Thanksgiving via UPS 2-day, or delivered locally in Connecticut.
- State tax and shipping costs are added at checkout depending on your zip code. There is no tax on grocery items in Connecticut.
- Each Thankful Turkey will also include a surprise gift.
- You will receive an email confirmation when your turkey has shipped. Delivery by November 19, 2020. Here we go!