Miller Farms Magic Mulled Cider
As fall turns to winter, there’s nothing like a warm, spiced drink to help you feel warmer inside. This spiked mulled apple cider is made with Miller Farms Magic Mulling Spice is sure to do the trick. It’s easy to scale the recipe up or down to meet your needs, and you can change the spirit you use, or none at all, to suit your taste. This recipe is from Taryn, our Head of Special Projects, who made many batches through the election and Thankful Turkey season.
Ingredients (Serves 4)
- 4 cups of local apple cider (1 quart)
- 1 oz of Miller Farms Magic Mulling Spice (half the bottle of cinnamon, orange peel, allspice, cloves)
- 4 oz of your favorite brandy, apple brandy, rum, spiced rum, or bourbon
- 4 cinnamon sticks
- Put on your favorite feel good kitchen music. We’re loving the Butter playlist on Spotify right now.
- Pour the Magic Mulling Spice and Apple Cider in a small pan and warm over a low heat. Bring to a simmer and warm for about 30 minutes without boiling.
- Put 1 oz of your favorite spirit above in the bottom of 4 glasses. Top each up with the warm cider, straining the mulling spices as you pour. Serve warm with a cinnamon stick.