Mmmmm…mulled wine — the perfect winter treat. This recipe is versatile, easy to scale, and can be customized with your favorite flavors and spices. Most importantly, it's damn delicious!
- Wine (1 bottle): The go-to in the Miller household is a nice Merlot, but any mid-range bottle of dry red or white wine works well
- Brandy (1/4 cup): You can also use Cointreau or another orange liqueur
- Fresh oranges (2): One for mulling, one for garnish
- Cinnamon Stick (2-4): Ground cinnamon if you don't have any sticks on hand.
- Magic Mulling Spices (2-3 tbsp): Our classic blend of spices and citrus peel
- Sweetener: Feel free to add sugar, honey, or syrup to taste